Mr. Masanori Ikaga and Mr. Julian Wong,
Information Systems Department
Toshiba Singapore's business lies in the sales and marketing of advanced electronic and electrical products and systems.
The company brings innovation and imagination to a wide range of products: Personal computers (PCs) and related parts, visual and household consumer products as well as electronic imaging products in Asia.
It is also Toshiba Corporation's Asia headquarters for TV products.
As a leading provider of personal and business-use products, Toshiba Singapore uses Hitachi Job Management Partner 1/Automatic Job Management System (Hitachi JP1/AJS) to enhance job management efficiency, sharpen data accuracy, as well as reduce the administrative workload of its IT team and end-users.
Problems with the Microsoft Dynamics Navision Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) system:
- Lacks critical features like automatic alerts and event-based job runs
- Substantial IT overhead incurred from manual monitoring of job runs
- Unnecessary man-hours spent on job management
- High error risk-rate due to manual operations
Solutions offered by Hitachi JP1/AJS:
- Enhanced job creation, scheduling and status monitoring
- Reduced manual effort by IT team and end-users
- Improved data accuracy
- Compatibility with ERP system